To help us to:
- Share in between module 2 and module 3 work and consider its integration into module 4
- Begin the conversation on module 4.
Plenary: Reflecting on between-module work done and what next
The Tekano team will offer a synopsis and reflection, for about 15 minutes, on the submissions received from Fellows after Module 2, and what it highlights as Fellow hopes on the theme of South Africa’s approach to National Health Insurance (NHI).
We will then have a plenary engagement on this report, and answer the following questions, for about 25 minutes, to agree our approach for between Modules 3 and 4:
- What more would Fellows like to learn and know about the NHI?
- What learning approach would Fellows like to take to any further NHI focus?
- Who will lead on this and by when will it be done?
- What partners and resources are needed for this approach?
We will close this module with a 20-minute overview and Q&A on plans underway for Module 4 from the Tekano team.
Don’t forget that after this closing session, we hand over to the Tekano Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Team for reflection and quality assurance time.