1 hour 30 minutes
We will be joined by media specialists for this activity.
To help us to:
- Consider the type of impact that Fellows want their SCI campaign to have
- Agree the fundamentals for an impactful social change campaign
- Work with or create content for an impactful social change campaign.
SCI group work and plenary: Authenticity & Audience
Working in your SCI group, you will be supported to:
- Identify key audience groups for your SCI campaign
- Develop an audience metric specific to your SCI campaign
- Discuss how you will address issues of positionality and extraction when using media for your SCIs.
In plenary, we’ll distil what the key features of authenticity in media campaigns are, and how we ensure integrity of our SCI campaigns.
SCI group work and plenary: Campaigns & Impact
Working again in your SCI group, you will be supported to:
- Grapple with the components of a media campaign and the potential for impact
- Identify the kinds of impact that you want your social change to have
- Begin to think through the type of campaign needed to achieve that impact.